Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) Syndrome?
What are symptoms of RSD/CRPS?
- "burning" pain
- increased skin sensitivity
- changes in skin temperature: warmer or cooler compared to the opposite extremity
- changes in skin color: often blotchy, purple, pale or red
- changes in skin texture: shiny and thin, sometimes excessively sweaty
- changes in nail and hair growth patterns
- swelling and stiffness in affected joint
How is RSD caused?
How is RSD treated?
Is there a cure?
Law Office Of David Kaufman
Free Initial Consultation
- I have always had preconceived notions about attorneys. These views were based off previous personal experiences and hearing stories from friends. It seemed to me, at the time that lawyers were in it to line their pockets and not to fight for what's right. Until I met David, in 2006.... He is one of the people in my life that has restored my faith in humanity! He fought for my family when we needed it the most and with nothing but honesty, integrity and humility! He never once misled us and informed us every step of the way! He got us the settlement we needed to stay in our home! Now, I use him for everything!!! If you want an honest, kind, and straightforward attorney that has integrity, use Dave!!!!! My family is forever grateful we did!🥰- Mirlynn Latortue-Myrthil. 6/1/2020
- Was a pleasure working with Mr. Kaufman. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to respond to any and all questions I had during the case. I would highly recommend his services should they be needed.- Dawn Libardi. 5/30/2020
- Dave is one of the best people I ever had the pleasure to meet and take care of my issues, professional and very thorough about explaining everything...glad someone recommended him to me as I will do the same for someone else- Joe Valicko. 5/26/2020
- Mr.kaufman is more then an attorney ,he treats all of his clients as family and is there for anything you need , it doesn’t get any better then him in the biz!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best lawyer out there , he will fight day and night to make sure you get justice for your injuries- Daniel Dallolio. 5/26/2020
- I have nothing but good things to say about my multiple experiences with David Kaufman!! An awesome family man, he has helped both me and my mother out in our times of need and was beyond helpful and supportive! Would definitely recommend!- Reanna Donovan. 5/26/2020
- My husband and I were initially referred to Mr. Kaufman by a dear friend for a personal injury suit for our younger son. We met with him in person and found him to be extremely professional, responsive and also very empathetic to the situation. He took time to fully explain the process and the potential outcome. We never felt rushed nor pushed into anything. He handled the entire case from start to finish. He kept us apprised of our case as things unfolded and until a fair resolution was achieved. Mr. Kaufman is knowledgeable as an attorney and therefore, instilled confidence and trust on our part. I absolutely recommend him to anyone in search of a terrific lawyer on Long Islsnd.- Myra Morris. 5/26/2020
- David Kaufman was not only professional but compassionate a combination that is rare in the legal profession. He walked me through the entire process. I was completely satisfied with my experience. I would most certainly recommend his services and his expertise.- Elizabeth Cassone. 5/26/2020
- Thank you for getting me the help I needed so quickly. Would not think twice of using your services again, was a pleasure, and your fees were very reasonable as well.- mark vitelli. 5/26/2020
- dave is a great lawyer! he would constantly provide me with updates reagrding my cases and would provided honest advice. dave is very passionate towards his profession as well as with the clients he works with. would highly recommend!- Kayla Kalousdian. 5/26/2020
- Mr. Kaufman was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very professional and always makes time to answer all of your questions.- Marielise Morales. 5/26/2020
- We were thrilled with the experience, the expediency and work ethic were beyond compare.- Morgan Carey. 5/26/2020
- David is the best of the best! He’s kind, considerate of his clients and most of all, he’s a wealth of knowledge! This is the guy you want handling your case!- RoseAnne G DiNubila. 5/26/2020
- We met Dave a few years ago as he represented my wife After she was in a bad car accident. From the beginning Dave was an utmost professional, caring for us and for my wife and her condition. After it was deemed she was well he then proceeded to represent her with the law. He was available any time we made a phone call to answer any questions that we had and did exactly what he was supposed to do. Dave is such a great guy that he came into my classroom to work with my 8th grade students on a court case that we were having. The kids all loved him. God for bid anything ever happens in the future but if it does Dave Kaufman is our lawyer.- Erik Eve. 5/26/2020
- A positive experience from the first call! Highly recommend!- Amanda Harnage. 5/26/2020
- David Kaufman is a beacon of hope at a time when your options appear limited and the likelihood of a satisfactory resolution seems impossible. His calm and empathetic demeanor offers emotional support to his clients and their families. He is the very best at what he does!- HER Community 2. 5/26/2020
- Great lawyer would recommend.- Dana Grant. 11/2/2019
- David is an absolute pleasure to work with. His breadth of knowledge and his patience in explaining difficult concepts are what make him an excellent choice for representation during difficult times. Thank you, David!- Nick Werker. 0/24/2019
- David is a wonderful lawyer! I had a great experience working with him. I Will definitely recommend him to any one.- Luxshmi Srikumar. 0/11/2018